Company: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This global bank is looking to appoint an experienced Company Secretary in London, for a 6 -month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader which offers challenging and interesting work.
You must be qualified ACIS and have at least 5 years relevant experience. You will work closely with stakeholders in risk, compliance, finance, legal and will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of best practice governance.
Duties will include:
- Proactive delivery of corporate governance advice, agenda planning and meeting support
- Provide senior professional expertise and input and be responsible for a wide range of Company Secretarial work for the Group
- Assist with the design and development of company wide corporate governance policies and training.
- Assistance with production of 'Annual Report'.
- Responsibility for the oversight of shareholder communications, including the preparation and release of electronic company announcements.
- Develop, manage and maintain company secretariat departmental policies, procedures and best practice and develop and lead best practice changes across company secretariat globally.
- Work with the business on interpretation and adoption of regulatory and statutory developments throughout the legal entity structure
- Assisting with the delivery of stakeholder engagement activities in partnership with Finance, Compliance, Investor Relations and others.
- Delivery of best practice policy development and implementation
You will have obtained the ACIS qualification and have experience working within a complex financial services organisation. You must have a strong knowledge of corporate governance principles and excellent stakeholder management skills. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.