$15.20 to $17.60 hourly
Robert Half is actively seeking an organized Billing Clerk with an eye for detail. Based in the Maitland, Florida area, this is a long-term contract / temporary to full-time Billing Clerk opportunity. In this Billing Clerk position, you will review bills and perform data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. If you are an success driven worker looking to develop your career, this may be the Billing Clerk job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Institute financial procedures and controls
- Analyze billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
- Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellenceJob Requirements:
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance- Thorough understanding of spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Commercial Property Management experience preferred
- Command of customer service
- Solid understanding of Lease Agreements
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.