The FLEX (Sr.) Electromechanical Engineer position is set to play an important role in layout, routing, part selection, design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting of all electrically-driven devices in our new SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) systems, including stages, robots, motors, pumps, fans, PLC, etc. While function performances of each equipped device must meet system's requirements, minimization of electronic noises/interferences, acoustic noises, mechanical vibration and heat dissipation must also be taken into comprehensive consideration to these sensitive systems. Industrial standards/regulations should be conformed and high reliability should be ensured.
- The job requires work planning and coordination for self and other team members.
- A close work together with other SEM engineers, system engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacture engineers and field service engineers.
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Applied Physics, decent knowledge in electromechanical engineering with wide scope to most related fields
- At least 3 years of electro-mechanical design related experience on electrical modules, racks and cabinets with skilled usage of NX (preferred)/Solidworks design
- Independent working ability; strong initiative, self-motivation and team-working attitude,
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Previous working experience in electron-beam scanning microscope systems is a plus, electronic modules and semiconductor industrial is a plus.
- Cable routing experience is a plus
Powered by JazzHR