Company: FOUR FINANCIAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A rapidly growing, successful Legal firm in the city centre of Manchester is looking for their first Finance Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Working alongside the co-founders, you will be part of the senior leadership team and play a key role in the decision making and development of the company as a whole, whilst having a hands-on approach to the accounting function.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- To contribute to the development of the company strategy, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate working closely with the Directors.
- To play a key role in building a firm which is focussed on business growth as well as achieving efficiency.
- To manage and build effective and respected relationships with partners, clients, contacts, prospects and all team members.
- To grow the Finance departments in terms of heads and developing/improving current processes and implementing new.
- Working with our outsourced transactional team on the day to day accounting process for both office and client account.
- Production of the board pack, month end reports and reconciliations.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts and other financial transactions.
- Ensuring compliance with the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies including SRA and HMRC.
- Setting the annual budget and responsibility for overseeing and managing the budgets.
- Working with the Partners on financial management of their clients and matters.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- At least 3 years' experience working within a finance department of a commercial legal firm.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly commercial and analytical
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment
This position is set to develop into a Finance Director position within the next 18 months as the company continues to grow therefore this position would suit a extremely driven and highly ambitious candidate.
If this position is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply by sending your CV for immediate consideration.