Cascade Children’s Therapy in Mill Creek, is seeking a dynamic Pediatric OT to join our team.
We’ve got a great team of experienced therapists, with very little turnover of staff. All 3 disciplines of staff do lots of collaborating and sharing around specific clients, in addition to treatment strategies, course information, modalities, etc . Our front office crew is equally awesome, and takes care of all the nuts-and-bolts of intake, all scheduling, billing and follow-up with third party payers, so we don’t have to. The job responsibilities include:
1. Provide occupational therapy evaluation and treatment of children at Cascade Children's Therapy, on an individual basis or in a group.
2. Work with parents on education, home program strategies, and other needs as they arise
3. In coordination with vendors, provide evaluation and documentation for adapted equipment.
4. Provide consultation to other disciplines at the clinic
5. Maintain appropriate records of therapy sessions and any other indirect activities, in a succinct, thorough and timely way.
6. Provide timely written reports summarizing progress in therapy, including impressions and recommendations, as needed, for program changes/transitions, funding purposes, and parent/physician request
We can be flexible with the total number of hours worked if a candidate needs a schedule with slightly less hours.
Cascade Children's Therapy is a therapist owned company started 29 years ago. We provide Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy to children from birth through adolescence with a variety of issues and disabilities.
* We provide caring, supportive therapy for children in a mutually respectful environment
* Incorporate the family’s goals while educating about therapy goals and objectives that are suited for the needs of your child
* Assist in each family’s use of available community resources in your area
* Help the child and family integrate fun activities and therapy into their daily life for continual growth.
Role: Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Location: Mill Creek,
Apply for this job now.