Are you an analytical person who enjoys picking up on the finer details? Would you like to work in a role that delivers a real impact on the bottom line? Are you Excel skills second-to-none?
If your answer is yes to all of these, then wed love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our award-winning Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UKs best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business. One of the reasons for this is our drive to innovate.
What does the role involve?
Your role will see you providing highly informative and insightful reports on revenue and spend to enable accurate forecasting and tracking of P&L.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Identifying the needs of the stakeholders in order to produce new reports, and continue to monitor, and challenge the relevance of reports
- Demonstrating the ability to collaboratively work with stakeholders to track key initiatives, liasing with finance to track this in the P&L
- Developing models to support and add value to the forecasting process
- Working with the Billings Team Leader to develop MI and assist with spend reviews
What are we looking for?
Its likely youre a commercially-minded analyst who has proven capability to deliver reports in a manner that adds real value to the business. Youre passionate about delivering real insight and enjoy playing an integral role in ensuring the business is able to track and forecast P&L accurately. Alternatively, you may be a graduate in Maths, Economics, or Accounting and keen to take the next step in your career. In addition, were looking for the following skills and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Extensive experience of building and producing bespoke reports
- Ideally experience of using report and analysis tools such as Qlik or SAS
What can we offer you?
Were passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, were able to offer you:
- Up to 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Employee assistance programme
In addition to our core package, we offer a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work, give as you earn, and discounts on mobile contracts, TV & broadband packages, high street vouchers, hotel bookings and much more.
Whats the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel youve got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.