Are you someone who likes to solve technical problems for your friends and family, enjoy the outdoors, working independently and looking to start a career?
All employees are bonus and long term incentive eligible. In addition, employees that live in our markets are eligible for courtesy cable including free or reduced-priced video, internet, AND voice services
The Broadband Representative/Associate/Specialist performs routine installations, disconnects, pre-wires, change of service, and multiple dwelling unit (MDU) wiring for video, voice, and date of residential and commercial customers.
- Performs customer installation and service of internet and cable services at the customer(s) homes/businesses
- Cleans maintains and stocks vehicle and equipment in order to be prepared to perform required duties
- Installation & certification of all customers premise video and data lines that entail climbing poles, ladders, crawl spaces, attics and other assigned heights
- Attend all required technical, safety and team meetings
- Properly operate and maintain installation tools and equipment.
- Work frequently includes working in an attic or a crawl space and in inclement weather
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Perform other duties as needed to meet customer expectations
- Comfortable offering additional products and services to customers
- Ability to work mandatory overtime and a flex schedule for on-call duties
- Must perform all work in a matter of safety that adheres to company standards which include OSHA and NESC
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
• A friendly and fun work environment
• Communication and training
• Great benefits package
• Employees that live in our markets are eligible for courtesy cable including free or reduced-priced video, internet, AND voice services
• A culture that encourages growth
Eagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are equal opportunity employers
and do not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status,
veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR