We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Operating Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The department comprises three operating theatres and has a high Orthopaedic/MSK with a mix of other general surgical specialities - as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal experience is highly desirable.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
RGN or ODP registered with the NMC or HCPC as applicable.
Nurse applicatants must hold a relevant Anaesthetic qualification.
Minimum of one year post registration Anaesthetic experience, some experience in Orthopaedics or a desire to develop futher into Orthopaedics is essential.
Enthusiastic graduate ODPs are welcome to apply.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.