General Purpose: The customer service associate (CSA) is responsible for
providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by
using excellent, in depth knowledge of company products and services. CSA’s
interact with all customer types (i.e. sales, customers and service agents) to
provide information in response to questions, resolving problems, fulfilling
requests and maintaining proprietary database.
· Answer calls and emails from various types of customers
· Address and clarify issues;
· Research explore answers
· Recommend solutions
· Implement solutions
· Escalate any unresolved problems
· Issue orders and work orders for equipment and service according to
· Collect and input important and accurate data into the asset-tracking
· Attempt phone fix before sending service agent to customer account.
· Understand the business operations, processes and equipment to execute
on expected policy and procedures.
· Partner with sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service
· Listen, document and help resolve conflicts coming from any customer
· Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or
· Document and report patterns and queries that may indicate a larger
problem with the equipment, product or service.
· Close out follow up queues generated from asset tracking system by
following outlined procedures.
· Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain a positive attitude
· Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
· Customer/client focused
· Problem Solving and analysis
· Time management
· Communication proficiency
· Team centered
· Technical acumen
· Phone etiquette
· A busy office environment
· Shared computer hardware
· Limited work space
· High School Diploma.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google GSuite.
· Previous experience with corporate phone systems.
· Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think and work under pressure.
Ken's Beverage, Inc., was founded in Plainfield, Illinois in 1985. A family owned and operated business, we began operation in the Chicago market and have expanded throughout the United States. Our company provides sales, service and installation of beverage equipment, including equipment refurbishment.
Ken's Beverage employs over 300 highly trained service technicians. Our network of offices nationwide are capable of offering same day "reactive" service for all beverage and coffee needs.
Ken's handles numerous lines of equipment including Bunn, Multiplex, Cornelius, Everpure, Cuno and more.
Role: Call Center Representative
Apply for this job now.