Looking for full time and part time positions for Rocklin and Natomas locations
LXRT Skills Needed:
- Must have current certification in and as LXRT
- Must know and proficient in taking X Rays
- Must have excellent communication skills in order to elicit patient data and explain radio-logic procedures to the patients before taking the X Rays
- Be prepared to work with ill patients and trustworthy enough to maintain patient privacy
- Must be proficient at record keeping
Medical Assisting Skills Needed:-
- Intake patients using the state of the art EMR system and Screens financial & medical, history with correct documentation of pertinent information.
- Primary duties include, taking vital signs, injections, procedure assistance such as I&D, FNA, Pap Smears, punch biopsy, tray set up, EKG, urine HCG, INR checks, glucose testing, hemacue and visual acuity testing. Additional duties with quality assurance control, autoclaving and assuring room stocking. Clerical responsibilities include, referral insurance authorizations, medication refills, prior authorization for medications, appointment scheduling, ICD-9 code and filing.
- Prepares clients for exams and assists in exam room and/or Prepares exam room with appropriate supplies, and cleans room; cleans instruments, lab area and autoclave
- Administer medications/injections and helps the provider in documentation of the patient visit.
- Performs moderately complex lab testing including: Hemocue/Hemoglobin, Glucose, pregnancy testing, STD/HIV testing, 5/10 panel Drug Screens, Mono/Strep, Influenza A & B, blood and urine collection and phlebotomy/venipuncture. Completes lab controls as needed & use the proper sterilization process/method.
General Skills Needed:
Must be a committed Professional who is Proficient, Punctual, Thorough, Well-informed, Self-Motivated, possess Good Communication, Time Management & Interpersonal, skills. Enjoy Fast Paced Environments and knows how to Stay Busy.
We've been open for four months plus now, have excellent reviews with people all around love us for the service we give and we're proud to be in the medical field. Come join us and see the difference....
Role: Certified Medical Assistant - Limited X Ray Tech
Apply for this job now.