SECONDARY TRAINED TEACHERS
FULL TIME,PART TIME AND ADHOC TEACHING POSTS
Class People are currently looking to recruit Secondary Supply teachers to join our team for short terms,long term and ADHOC teaching opportunities.
We are currently supporting a variety of mainstream secondary schools in Devon who are looking for secondary trained teachers (with QTS) of various specialisms.
Being Educationalists first, Class People believe it is vitally important to find the 'right' fit for both teacher and school. The schools that Class People work with are in great locations which are easily accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot.
Rates of pay
The rates of pay for supply range between £90 to £180 a day, dependent on the particular role,experience, location and specialism.
What the schools are looking for:
- Strong supply teacher with a particular specialism (or confident in delivering general cover)
- Happy to do flexible days and/or commit to long-term bookings.
- Commitment to the school and their students.
- Ability to cover lessons and have effective classroom management.
What Class People can offer you:
- The best rates of daily supply pay in the county
- PAYE payroll options = No payroll charges!
- A dedicated consultant with an in depth understanding on both the Education and Recruitment sector.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn £150 in 'love to shop' vouchers
- Online portal to accept your own timesheets and to also log your availability (say goodbye to 20 missed calls on your phone in the mornings)
What do Class People require from you:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks
- An up to date CV highlighting your past 10 years work history (including any gaps in employment)
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Supply Teacher in Devon
If you would like to hear more information about the role, please send your C.V over to email@example.com today and Naomi will be in touch almost immediately to speak about how we can find you your dream role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon