$80,000 - $120,000 a year
Full Job Description
Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, adaptable Sales professional to play a vital role in the leading team in the Renewable Energy market. In this role, you will receive pre-set appointments and you will educate clients on the benefits of Solar energy solutions, close sales, and be part of a rapidly scaling team with an unparalleled opportunity for growth and earn the most lucrative commission in the industry.
- Base pay plus commission!
- Pre-set appointments! - we generate your leads.
- Paid Training!
- Full Benefits! - Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k
- Conduct sales presentations with prospective customers in their home
- Educate homeowners on how solar can save them money and help the environment.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Momentum Solar products, promotions, and sales offerings.
- Properly prepare for appointments by building proposals, preparing for objections
- Accurately disposition and report on outcomes via our CRM tool
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must be motivated by money!
- Bulletproof confidence with exceptional presentation and communications skills and the ability to connect with homeowners
- Relevant prior in-home sales experience with a strong record of achievement is an asset, but not required
- Prior exposure working in canvassing, home shows, malls and/or mailers a plus
- Must possess a positive outlook and intrinsic desire to achieve
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Company's Facebook page:
Powered by JazzHR