A leader in security and POS solutions is currently looking for a Field Service Technician to fill an immediate opening in the Decatur, Illinois. Interested candidates should have prior work experience in home security alarms and CCTV.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician:
- Install, service, and maintain CCTV equipment such as cameras, alarms, and telecommunication systems.
- Provide quality technical support and service for customers.
- Troubleshooting of company products.
- Responsible for documentation to support these tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements of the Field Service Technician:
- Clean driving record
- Must be available to travel out of town as needed
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Ability to lift and maneuver loads up to and above 50 lbs
- Strong Technical Aptitude to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Strong phone, written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and motivated team player with problem solving skills and ability to multitask
- Must be available for full-time work and to on-call as needed
Compensation for the Field Service Technician:
- The starting salary for this position is $17.00 to $25.00 hourly.
- Will be provided company laptop, vehicle, and phone
- Excellent Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
- LTD Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy
- Vacation and Holidays
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.