Cerebral Group, LLC, an engineering/construction company specializing in federal facilities construction, operations and repair, is seeking candidates for the position of hands-on Construction Site Superintendent for construction work.
• Directly supervise and coordinate activities of numerous minor construction projects.
• Perform supervisory and management functions reporting to the Project Manager. May also engage in the some construction trades work as the workers being supervised.
• Coordinates, directs and leads workers engaged in construction activities.
• Reviews and verifies crew time sheets and submits to Payroll on specified days.
• Recognizes and communicates any priority projects or problems, such as employee or job costing issues and complaints from the client.
• Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, bring problems to the attention of the Project Manager, Safety Department and/or HR Manager.
• Travel may be required in the Midwest area based on the project needs.
Supervise crews to obtain top quality workmanship, efficiency, employee satisfaction, morale, communication, commitment, teamwork and pride.
Education and/or Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years of related skill, knowledge or experience is needed for these occupations. Must include related on-the-job training and experience in construction practices.
• Experience and training must include methods, techniques, equipment and hands-on experience in a supervisory position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic knowledge of administration and management.
• The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong—to recognize problems when they occur and to work toward the solution of those problems.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment when carrying out duties and to maintain good working relationships with the public and fellow employees.
• Must be able to read, understand and apply information obtained from blueprints, surveys and job specifications.
• Interpersonal skills sufficient to positively influence employees and subcontractors to actively achieve mutual goals.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Compensation: $25-$32/hour(Depending On Experience) + Bonus + Benefits
• Construction Site Superintendent: 3+ years
Construction Site Superintendent: 3+ years
Established in 2004, Cerebral Group prides itself on being a successful staffing firm specializing in IT, manufacturing, administrative, and supply chain management. Our proven success comes as a result of our customer-focused approach, high level of internal team work, learning attitude and our commitment to serving our customer & employees.
Role: Construction Superintendent
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.