Intervention Teacher - QTS
TeacherActive are currently looking to recruit Intervention Teachers on behalf of primary schools located across the Essex county. Following the school closures, our client schools have identified pupils that require additional support to enhance their progress within key subjects (especially Maths and English).
To ensure pupils catch up efficiently, many of our schools wish to provide pupils with tailored support from quality Intervention Teachers.
You must hold QTS status to apply for this role (newly qualified teachers are welcomed) and have the ability to adapt within different school settings.
* Ensuring that the pupils you support can engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
* Supporting the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues when required.
* Supporting the teacher in managing any challenging behaviour and enforcing positive behaviour.
* Leading small group interventions with a focus on Maths and English.
* Carrying out administrative duties, such as preparing classroom resources.
You will receive full support from the schools to deliver set resources to pupils who are not currently achieving their expected grades. This is a rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on pupil's development and learning.
TeacherActive can offer the successful Intervention teacher:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are looking to work with children in an environment that you will be supported and appreciated, then why not get in touch with Annie on 01245 33 55 33. Alternatively you can send your CV to #removed# .
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.