COMPANY: GENERAL HEALTHCARE RESOURCES, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
GHR has a NEW Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, on the Behavioral Health Unit, of a wonderful hospital system in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Pay now starting at $45/hour
- Day shift: 7:00am-7:00pm
- Full time hours, 36 hours per week
- Every other weekend
- Starting as a 13-week assignment (extensions possible!)
- Treat and educate adult/geriatric patients about mental and medical conditions
- Provide emotional support and help with theraputic groups
- Must feel comfortable and have experience with psychiatric crisis intervention, and restraint of patients
- Teach patients and their families about managing illness, injuries, diet and exercise programs
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license, in good standing
- Active BLS certification
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Acute Psych/Behavioral Health experience
- Knowledge of Mental Health Laws and practice standards
- Knowledge of interdisciplinary treatment team processes, behavioral health programming, and daily nurse functions of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health patients
- Knowledge of continuum of care for behavioral health care
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) Certification preferred
- BSN preferred
Not sure if this position is the right fit for you? For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities in PA and NJ, please contact Kelly Ferry @ 610-699-9144.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.