We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of on-site construction activities
- Manage and update construction schedule
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job site
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Experience working on the University of Florida Campus a big plus
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The Brentwood Company specializes in commercial / industrial construction management of projects across the state of Florida our main focus is work for the University of Florida, City of Gainesville and CRA. We recently celebrated our 53rd anniversary. The majority of our projects are between $200,000.00 and $2,000,000.00 in contract value. The type of construction that we do is highly varied and includes; site development, greenhouse, pre-engineered metal buildings, ground up construction, laboratory, HVAC renovations in occupied space, re-roofs, chiller and boiler installations, interior renovations, etc. We are looking for long term full time positions.
Role: Construction Superintendent
Apply for this job now.