Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council are actively searching for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join their Duty and Assessment based out of their head office in Central Dudley. The role will be looking to start as soon as possible due to an unexpected increase in work, and will be for a 3 month rolling contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with a history of typically long contracts due to their working environment and team structure.
Benefits to you as the Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Typically long contracts lasting over 6 months
- Supportive team in a challenging industry
- Competitive pay rate of up to £29.93p/h
As a Qualified Social Worker within the Duty and Assessment Team you will be:
- Managing a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity
- Completing S17 & S47 Assessments
- Planning, implementing and evaluating of appropriate action
- Promoting the welfare of children and their families
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
Location: Dudley (DY1 1HF)
Rate: up to £29.93p/h
If you want to discuss anything regarding this Qualified Social Worker vacancy please contact Kenny Mansfield on the following:
0118 948 5555
If this role isn't right for you, but you are still looking for a change within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Duty and Assessment Locum Social Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west midlands, england, england
Apply for this job now.