Bury St. Edmunds, UK
Customer Marketing Executive - On-trade
Abbot House, Westgate St, Bury St Edmonds, IP33 1QT
This role will be part of our Customer Marketing Team and will be fundamental in executing our on-trade marketing plans for our Greene King owned brands. The Customer Marketing Executive will be central to the execution of all our customer facing initiatives ensuring Greene King brand stands out from the crowd.
- Partner with the Customer Marketing Managers to develop the channel strategy into a deliverable plan for On-Trade customers
- Support the creation of the Annual activation plan for the On-Trade and subsequent effective delivery of Customer
- Marketing activation in support of our key brand initiatives
- Support the delivery of effective marketing activity in support of our brands by operating as an interface between the
- National Account Sales team and Brand Marketing
- Take ownership of the end to end delivery of the external customer-facing aspects of key Customer Marketing projects such as POS and sales tools
- Design, develop and deliver innovative Customer Marketing outputs in support of our customers
- Creation and effective delivery of Customer Marketing activation in support of Salesforce & Customer-originated initiatives to maximise unplanned opportunity
- Accountable for the effective deployment and control the Customer Marketing budget relating to projects
- Ongoing management of our stocks of branded POS
- Provide up to date data analysis that demonstrate the Annual Activation plan is delivering required return on investment
- Highly numerate & literate
- IT literate, especially Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Able planner
- Innovative / Creative
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in Marketing or Sales
- Marketing Degree or similar
- Budget management experience
- Project Management experience
The close date for applications is 10th June
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!