POSITION: Business Analyst II - Insurance Software
DAVID Corporation has key position for an energetic, professional, and innovative Policy Software Program Business Analyst (BA) with insurance industry experience. The position also requires strong business/customer service acumen and solid technical skills to join our growing team. As a key client-facing role, the Policy BA is fundamental in portraying competence, commitment and partnership to our clients. In addition to challenging technical requirements, the position demands excellent communication, relationship and account management, and problem-solving skills. The position requires multi-tasking and exposure to a variety of functions including in-depth troubleshooting, data analysis, client issue management, software installations and upgrades, and development projects.
This is a great opportunity for a person who is driven, passionate about technology and interested in working at a leading and dynamic company. This position requires a passion for learning technology and business, a strong commitment to customer service, as well as superior communication and organization skills. Position is open for either Livonia, MI or Wakefield, MA.
· Document detailed business, functional and reporting specifications.
· Provide project leadership, technical assistance and customer service to clients via remote sessions, phone and email.
· Work closely with our clients and our team to define, diagnose and resolve requirements and issues.
· Support clients on the implementation and use of NAVRISK VISION product suite.
· Maintain excellent lines of communication with clients to keep them informed of active cases.
· Coordinate with Project Managers, Quality Assurance, and Development staff to provide support and quality service.
· Conduct client trainings across the NAVRISK VISION product suite.
· Travel may be required (approximately 25% -35%).
· Understands Policy Administration, Claims And Insurance For The P&C Market
· Understands the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with experience in all facets.
· Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Experience documenting large business, functional and reporting specifications
· Proficient in waterfall and agile implementation methodologies.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Able to cultivate a team atmosphere based on mutual respect, competence and hard work while also able to work independently when needed.
· Must be very self-motivated, well organized, possess an attention to detail, able to work well under pressure, and complete projects within the established deadlines.
· Willingness to adjust work schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
· Ability to communicate on a technical level with both clients and peers.
- Ability to read and write basic queries/scripts for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in insurance industry covering risk management, policy administration or claims.
- CBAP Certification.
- CPCU, ARM or similar
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and SAP.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience is required
· 3+ years of business experience a business analyst position
DAVID Corporation has been a leader in the insurance software industry for 33 years, but maintains the culture of a growing and dynamic startup. Our software suite is designed in partnership with our clients to support success in claims management, risk management and policy administration. We recently launched NAVRISK VISION, the newest cloud based programs in the insurance industry. NAVRISK VISION was a recent Top 10 Award Winner in Insurance CIO Outlook Magazine.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for experienced and highly capable individuals who are passionate about achieving success and who are ready to make an immediate impact. DAVID Corporation rewards talented staff who can flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and team-oriented environment.
Role: Business Analyst II – Insurance Software
Apply for this job now.