BG Multifamily is currently looking for HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician's to fill openings within the apartment industry. Interested candidates should preferably have six months onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience.
Responsibilities: (Includes but Not limited to)
•Performs general plumbing/electrical jobs which may include repairing or replacing toilets, light switches, ceiling fans, garbage disposals etc.
•Ability to repair or able to learn repair of sprinkler system and pool system
•Provide exceptional customer service to all residents
•Ability to work with hand and power tools to complete tasks
•Work directly with onsite team to complete work orders efficiently and correctly and be a team player
•HVAC troubleshooting and repair and full replacement
•Any other duties requested by Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager
• Onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required
• HVAC or EPA certification required
• Have dependable transportation to and from work
• Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
• Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
• Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
If you are looking to put your skills to work immediately with consistent work, WE WANT YOU!
At BG Staffing, we work with you and your abilities to help you find the right job with a great company. From the moment you turn in your applications until the moment you are placed, our professional recruiters will work hard to find just the right opportunity for you.
Role: HVAC Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.