PHP / Wordpress Developer - Opportunity to build a team - Bristol
I am representing a highly successful consultancy with a great customer service record, whom are looking to bring in a Developer with the aspirations to build a team and manage this team.
With many PHP developer positions out there, I can guarantee you will be working with a Director who cares and a business that promotes well bring and life/work balance.
My client has a couple of different arms to the business, and you will be coming into this business to be a future leader, growing their PHP and Web team.
- PHP with some experience of Wordpress
- MySQL Database experience
- Experience of CMS development and customisation including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. - Great communication skills with both clients and team members.
- Exposure to mobile application development (SUPER BENEFICIAL)
- E-Commerce platforms I.E. Magento and OpenCart.
- Ruby on Rails
My client is based in the centre of Bristol, and within walking distance of Bristol Temple Meads station.
Interviews this week!
Commutable from Bristol, Bath and the surrounding areas but the role is based in BS1 (City Centre)
Salary is very flexible, as we are looking for someone who is technically sound but also has the ambitions to grow and cement their career.
Role: PHP Developer - Wordpress
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, South West
Apply for this job now.