- Opportunity to be the first Product Marketer in the business
- Opportunity for a Product Marketer with 7+years' experience to make a significant impact
- Great opportunity to be part of business that have seen immense growth over the last 6 months
- Fantastic opportunity to roll out Product Marketing campaigns across the UK & Europe
- Autonomous role that reports into the VP of Product
- Central London location
- B2B Product Marketing SaaS experience is a requirement
- Head of Product Marketing role that is seen as a crucial hire as the company continue to scale
The Company: The company are an innovative video shopping software provider that have seen enormous levels of growth across the last 6 months. Seen as a market leader in the video shopping space they command a client list that includes HP, Sofology, Mammas & Papas and Currys PC World. The company are looking to build out Product department in order to advance product features and ensure that they stay ahead of the competition. The business pride themselves on being able to effectively deliver an innovative solution that enables their customer base to reach more of their target audience.
The company is now entering an exciting stage of their growth and development as they look to bring in product marketing to the London office and roll out a number of related activities. With ambitious growth plans on the cards for the remainder of the year, this Head of Product Marketing role is a key hire as the business look to continue progress even during the pandemic!
The role of Head of Product Marketing :
The organisation is recruiting a Head of Product Marketing that will report into the VP of Product. The company have historically been very strong with partner and demand generation marketing activities. Now they are looking for a commercially focused B2B product marketer to support growth plans as they gear up for Series A funding in 2021.
To help achieve these goals, the company see the next piece in the puzzle as this Head of Product Marketing. This is the first time that the organisation will be hiring this 'type' of marketing role and its focus will be to set up a solid product marketing engine for the business
The Head of Product Marketing will fulfil on the KPI's -
- Create and implement a cutting edge customer communication strategy
- Successfully define the GTM propositions and provide leads for the sale team
- Increasing Customer Lifetime Value
This is an all-encompassing product marketing role and the successful candidate will be able to show proven B2B marketing experience across local & international markets; developing GTM propositions; Content creation to include white papers and sales decks; customer acquisition, retention and advocacy programmes; marketing technology implementation; strong leadership and stakeholder management experience; and ultimately be a data and results-driven individual.
It is a vital hire for 2020 and is seen as a key strategic job function in the wider goals of the organisation.
The Package for Head of Product Marketing :
- Salary: £60-70,000 + benefits
Location: The position of Head of Product Marketing will be based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
Role: Head of Product Marketing
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, London City, London City
Apply for this job now.