Miss Janet's Sunshine Schoolhouse caters to kids from 6 weeks to 6 years. We offer both part and full-time childcare services to families in the Hunterdon County area, at affordable rates. We provide preschool and childcare programs on-site. Our school has direct access to our fenced in playgrounds. Our engaging preschool Creative Curriculum includes art, STEM, literacy, and music, helping your child to prepare and be Kindergarten ready. We are looking for fun and energetic teachers to work at Miss Janet's Sunshine Schoolhouse. Currently accepting serious applicants with patience, flexibility and that have a true love for children only. Positions include full-time, part-time, and substitute childcare services.
- Working with 6-12 children at a time with another teacher
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Prepare snacks for children- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Organize activities so that children can learn about the world and explore interests utilizing lesson plans
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Keep records of children's daily routines and interests utilizing school technology to remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children every day
- Team player able to stay focused on children while coordinating care with other caregivers
- Keep work space clean and sanitized, additional cleaning may be required- Caring for children can be physically demanding. The Daycare Worker may be lifting and carrying children and equipment, and may spend time sitting on the floor or child sized furniture.
Job Type: Part-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Ability to pass background check and finger-printing experience do you have?
- How many years of College Credits in Education (preferred) experience do you have?
- How many years of CPR Certified (preferred) experience do you have?
- How many years of Patience, flexibility and have a true love for children experience do you have?
- How many years of Similar experience working with children ages infant to 5 years experience do you have?
- Are you in Lebanon, NJ?
Role: Part time Daycare Teacher/Substitute
Apply for this job now.