Tool Hire Manager opportunity to start in 2021.
This Tool Hire Manager role is commutable from the Old Trafford / Middleton areas. You will already work in a hire discipline from plant to access to lifting, tools or accommodation.
This role commands a basic salary of up to £33k DOE + Van
You will have the day to day responsibility of running their construction hire depot operationally in terms of profit and loss, asset management, motivating and mentoring a team of staff. You must be financially and commercially driven with the enthusiasm and experience to develop this depot with investment.
Responsibilities of the Tool Hire Manager:
- Management of staff within the Depot, you will look to recruit additional staff as you increase turnover & profit
- Produce monthly reports for the Directors
- Maintain and exceed depot targets and KPIs, you will have a flair for improving your business
- Liaise with the sales representative to optimise sales & kit efficiency
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Health & Safety procedures
The successful Tool Hire Manager may have experience as a General Manager, Depot Manager, Branch Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Manager, or Branch supervisor related to the construction, plant hire or tool hire industry.
It is essential you have a strong understanding of the plant and tool hire industry.
Benefits for the Tool Hire Manager
- Basic salary of £25k - £33k
- Company van
- 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- With growth plans afoot despite a different market promotion prospects are still bright