A fast growing wholesale company is looking for a highly qualified distribution warehouse coordinator for our Ontario, CA location. This position requires a self motivated, high energy individual with excellent communication skills and a knack for problem solving. Successful candidates will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
Confirmation send to customer order received ( let customer know order will fully ship or with short items )
Book delivery appointment with customer
Send Dims to customer
Send traffic Form to customer
Confirm pick up date with carrier
Call to carrier ( In cases carrier not show up or want change delivery date)
Print out packing ( with carrier and BOL Information)
Get Quote in Portal or send email to brokers with Dims details
Print out FedEx and UPS Labels
Print out UCC Labels
Send BOL and tracking information to customer regarding their order
And update all information according to changes.
• Reviews incoming and outgoing shipments
• Ensures that products delivered are stored in an organized manner
• Enter all in/outs in our inventory system
• Weekly cycle count of products
• Work with a team of picker and packers and manage their daily work flow
• Address logistical problems and furnishes solutions to these issues
• Interprets and Adheres to customer routing guides to avoid unnecessary charge backs and fees flow
• Strives to control costs and decrease wastage by ensuring correct and efficient packaging and palletization of goods for shipment
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Proficiency with Windows based PC’s and software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), skill with EDI a plus
• Bi Lingual is a plus: English and Spanish
• 2 years experience working in distribution and logistics preferably in a management role
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• The ability to think critically and solve problems quickly
• Well versed in supply chain management, inventory management, and material handling
If you fit the above criteria we look forward to having you join our team.
Brush Buddies started with one goal in mind, to develop quality products that make brushing fun! Over the years we have successfully accomplished that goal by creating an adorable group of character-based toothbrushes and great oral care products that families and dentists across the world have come to know and love. Each of our Brush Buddies products are unique and include a wide variety of features ranging from our everyday manual toothbrushes to our top pop artist singing toothbrushes. Any way you look at it, Brush Buddies simply... make brushing fun!
Role: Logistics Assistant
Apply for this job now.