Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a design leader that is a master of crafting exceptional experience for our clients. The Associate Director of Experience Design will lead multidisciplinary teams to design high-end solutions that bring impact to both users and business goals. Their design systems will also lay the foundation for future innovation and sustainability. They will push their teams to create new standards for sensory design using data and deliver outcome-based results for our clients that will strengthen our reputation as pioneers in the industry.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with amazing products but also being a valued anchor to our growing global organization, you will be instrumental in our bold pursuit of helping companies change the world. Apply now.
- Craft clear narratives and goals for the team to deliver on quality work
- Lead the visual direction of a project
- Focus on the people development of team members and foster positive team culture
- Sell the quality of both the team's work and the work that clients should be doing
- Guide systems design to strengthen impact for user and business needs
- Deliver high-quality work through managing others
- Possess a holistic view of the work to generate realistic goals for their project teams to meet
- Manage vendors and contractors to support the needs of a project
- Model the relationship for collaboration between Experience and Engineering capabilities
- Identify, define and regularly pitch new opportunities to bring value to client engagements
Your Skills & Experience:
- Deep visioning and narrative creation skills
- Critical thinking and brainstorming abilities
- Mastery of design craft, tools and process
- Experience leading teams and mentoring careers of associate design talent
- Ownership and guidance of your and your teams' overall visual design process
- Project scope estimating and managing
- Consultancy and business strategy client experience
- Public speaking and pitch delivery
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Advanced knowledge of component-based design-development
- Design for emerging experiences, i.e. natural language processing and augmented reality
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at #removed# or you may call us at #removed#.