The Abrix Group, L.P., a leading firm specializing in accounting, tax services and business consulting for health care professions is looking for an Accountant to join our team!
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Strong personal and corporate tax background of 1-3 years experience
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Individual client responsibility and advancement opportunities for the right candidate. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) and health insurance. Full-time position or part-time position available.
Apply for this job now.