A fantastic Area Sales Manager opportunity has arisen to join this leading global company. Based in the UK you will be supplying luxury cover materials into a mix of businesses. Working with box makers, bookbinders, and designers; this fast-paced exciting role creates the opportunity to support and deliver luxury and sustainable cover materials to highly recognisable brands.
BASIC SALARY: £32,500 - £35,000
· OTE: £35,000 - £38,000
· Company Car
· 23 Days Holiday
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, Southend, Luton, Swindon, Watford, Southampton, Portsmouth
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - luxury packaging & bookbinding market
· Managing a variety of developing and key account business.
· Be skilled at identifying, quantifying, and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing and new customers and demonstrate the ability to network through clients.
· Create sales opportunities in line with budget.
· Ensure a professional line is always presented managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
· Manage the total cost of servicing the account, including the 'hidden' costs.
· Ensure that the customer's SLA is delivered.
· The role is very much a mix of account management and new business.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - luxury packaging & bookbinding market
· A proven track record of success in a face-to-face sales role from any Business-to-Business sector
· Proven networker and can provide evidence of having developed and grown accounts.
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to selling.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Have a strong work ethic.
· Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Friendly and confident, able to build warm and lasting relationships.
· Able to demonstrate the ability to self-manage your diary and generate positive client meetings.
· Comfortable attending visits unaccompanied and enjoy social networking with the rest of the team and customers to promote the brand.
The company have been established for over 100 years and are one of the market leaders in the manufacture and supply of coverings to a wide range of well- known brands and sectors. Globally, they turnover in excess of £50 million of which the UK contributes c£15 million. As well as thousands of products, they are also able to manufacture speciality, bespoke products with an emphasis on sustainability.
As a result of increasing demand, we are now seeking an additional Area Sales Manager to establish a strong presence across the Southern England, selling into a range of markets and well-known brands.
The company have a policy of promoting from within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and: Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Brand Ambassador, Merchandiser
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your applicat