Do you want to work for a LEADING restaurant group? Are you looking to relocate to Australia? Then keep reading…..
Our client is looking for several Restaurant Managers to relocate to Australia who has experience in the Casual Dining Sector, QSR or Food Retail, as they are growing from 150 restaurants to 200 PLUS in the next 18 months!!
Register your interest today, and we will be in touch to organise the 1st stage interview, our client will then be in London for Face to Face interviews on WC 21st February 2022.
We are looking for strong Restaurant General Managers / Store Managers to join this leading brand in Australia who have established themselves as the market leader in their sector over the last 14 years and due their ongoing success are still expanding with more than 60 new openings in the next 18 months.
This role is all about delivering in the terms of a guest experience and empowering your team to be the best they can be. We are looking for Restaurant General Managers and Assistant General Managers who are super passionate about hospitality, understand how people tick and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role is also for an entrepreneurial candidate who is a marketer in terms of their restaurant. It's about making your business successful through local initiatives, great customer service and providing the best product to be the best in the business. You are given the sense of running your own business with a huge support network and can even buy into your restaurant in the future!!
- Help to build a great team through training and development
- Lead by example
- Provide THE BEST customer experience
- Set targets with clear standards and timescales
- Recognise and share in your team success
- Controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins
- To actively encourage pride, passion, courage and integrity in all communications with your team
- To actively market and promote your business
- To assist in developing your business by continuously seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service, anticipating changes and planning accordingly
- To implement all company policies, standards, initiatives and legal requirements relating to the operation of your restaurant
- To promote and implement best practices within your restaurant
Who will you be as the Restaurant Manager:
We are looking for characters and personalities here, you will come from a strong hospitality and restaurant background, ideally, this will be extensively in the Fast Casual sector or the High street / Branded restaurant sector in the UK plus, you will have a solid understanding of a P&L and want to progress and success in your career.
For this role YOU MUST:
- Have the ability to obtain 3 years' worth of written references relating to your chosen job (e.g Restaurant Manager)
- If English is not your native language then you must meet the English language requirements: IELTS (or equivalent test) score of 6 in each component
- Be willing/wanting to relocate to Australia permanently
- A great base Salary in the region of AUD$70,000 + Super + $12,000 bonus
- The Visa to enable you to work for your sponsoring employer in Australia, the cost of which is covered by the employer
- Assistance with relocation (flights) and temporary accommodation when you arrive
- Great work-life balance