KAISER PERMANENTE -Stepdown Progressive Care Registered Nurse RN
- Job Summary: The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- One year recent (within the last 2 years) experience in TCU/PCU
- Certifications: Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
- Qualifications: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California. Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in English)
- 36HRS OR MORE IF YOU WANT!!!
- Both Days and Nights shifts Available
Founded in 1945, Kaiser Permanente is recognized as one of Americas leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. We currently serve 11.8 million members in eight states and the District of Columbia.
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
Role: KAISER PERMANENTE -Stepdown Progressive Care Registered Nurse RN
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.