Customer Service Advisor
Full Time - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a market leading company?
We are looking to recruit an ambitious customer service professional to work for this award-winning company. They are an industry leader and are setting the standard for customer service.
Our client is a growing company looking for motivated and driven people, they support and develop their staff to maximise their potential and excel within their career.
The role will involve:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of instructions relating to customer requirements
- Dealing with client queries and complaints effectively
- Collate and record accurate information
- Using internal systems to support diary management
- Experience of working in a telephony based, customer focused environment
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to multi-task, manage on-going customer relationships and understand customer needs
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Microsoft package
- Effective, empathetic communicator
- Highly competitive salary of £18,720
- Health care
- And more!!
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please click apply!! Due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.