We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Neptune, NJ!
TheLicensed Practical Nurse LPN is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
Full Time 7 am - 3 pm , 3pm - 11 pm
Part Time 7 am - 3 pm , 3pm - 11 pm , 11 pm - 7 am
LPN Unit Manager
Full Time 7 am - 3 pm, 8am to 4pm
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’ discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
- Prior experience in a LTC/SAR setting
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more
Neptune Gardens is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility centrally located in Neptune, New Jersey right off Route 18 and just down the block from Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Our in-house therapy team will work hard to help you get back on your feet after an illness or injury. We offer in-house peritoneal dialysis and our Chinese unit serves the Chinese-American community with Chinese speaking staff and physicians, food, and other amenities.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Location: Neptune City,
Apply for this job now.