Weil, Akman, Baylin & Coleman, PA a Timonium based accounting and consulting firm.
This is a great opportunity for a Supervisor accountant to work for a rapidly growing accounting and consulting firm; a leader in wireless and paperless technology.
The successful applicant will have 7-10 years of experience in accounting and auditing within a public firm.
· Will be able to work well with clients,
· Have a strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Have the ability to conduct an engagement independently
- Have a very strong knowledge of the theory of accounts
- Be able to create new footnotes to financial statements
- Understand and do substantial work on review engagements
- Contribute to an audit planning meeting, assessing risk and making audit decisions as to testing of controls or balances
- Recognize business consulting opportunities to share
· Possess knowledge of Caseware, Checkpoint, Excel, Word, Quickbooks. Strong computer skills is a plus.
· Possess excellent communication skills, for this is a client-facing role.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of financial statements
· Preparation of individual and Business tax returns and be involved in some tax planning.
· Taxation and business advisory
· Client financial and management accounting
· Client liaison and business development
· Mentoring and guiding junior staff
To be successful in this role you will be able to work with strict deadlines and enjoy contributing to a fun, professional working environment. You will take ownership of this role and will be passionate about teamwork and creating a pleasant corporate culture - our team loves coming to work every day.
Role: Accountant - Supervisor
Apply for this job now.