Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant in their downtown NYC office.
- Accounts Receivable: review, create, and submit monthly billings, prepare semi-monthly and weekly reports to management
- Financial statements preparation and footnote
- Quarterly, Monthly, and Annual close
- Monthly, quarterly, and annua
- Cash: daily and weekly cash reconciliation to cash payment file; transfer funds among bank account
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting
- BA in Accounting
- Any part of CPA a plus
Rockwood Search is an executive recruiting firm chosen by discerning employers seeking to attract and retain outstanding talent. Our clients represent a cross section of some of the world's most desirable employers. Whether your background is in human resources, finance and accounting, marketing, or the world of wall street investment and operations, the services provided by Rockwood Search should be considered as part of your career development plans. As a candidate, there is never a fee or charge for our services.
Role: Senior Accountant
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.