Reception Teacher - Starting after Easter half term
Pay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good' Primary school, looking for a Reception Teacher to join their team, this post will start after the easter holidays. This is a full-time post until the end of the academic year.
The school is a 2 form entry and you will be working with a supportive EYFS team who really work well together, share planning and support each other.
We have gained impressive feedback from our Teachers and Teaching Assistants who we have placed in the school in supply posts, highlighting how supportive and welcoming the staff are at the school.
- Teaching all areas of the EYFS primary curriculum,
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
- EYFS Teaching experience,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have EYFS experience
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Please apply directly to this advert or register online at https://#removed#-education.co.uk/
To apply for this role, please call Josh at our Manchester office on a 0161 327 0001 at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below