My client, a global provider of IT and process outsourcing services, has asked for our assistance in sourcing for anIT Business Relationship and Project Manager for a full-time, permanent, direct hire opportunity at their corporate headquarters in Norwood, MA (On-Site). The IT Business Relationship and Project Manager will help grow the company’s client base within the New England market primarily within the financial services industry by utilizing a blend of onshore and offshore resources. 10 years required experience in IT Client Relationship and Project Management within the financial services space. Looking specifically for someone who has worked or works for a custodial financial institution and has offshore financial services IT experience. Base salary plus over the top sales incentives. Full array of benefits to include 401k. US Citizens and Green Card Holders only! Local Candidates ONLY - No Relocation.
Skills: IT Account Management, Engagement Delivery, Account Governance, Application Development, Budget Management
The successful candidate will be able to step into the role of IT Business Relationship and Project Managerfor a $15MM+ global custodial financial services institution located in Massachusetts. The successful candidate will be able to not only manage the current book of business of this client, but to grow it by using past experiences and leveraging both old and new relationships from within. The ability to bring on new clients down the road would be a great bonus as well, but the main focus of this role, in the beginning, is to work with Project Manager’s to manage, grow, and maximize revenues.
- 10+ years of combined consulting experience in IT Project Management and Client Account Management.
- 10+ years of experience interacting with C-level executives and decision makers preferably in IT Financial Services.
- 6+ years’ former experience in full life-cycle development and/or strong functional knowledge of IT offshoring sales and program management in the Financial Services vertical a plus.
- Work with the client and both onshore/offshore team leads to effectively create and manage the SOW process.
- Create, manage, and maintain budgets on all projects and assist the client in properly assessing staffing needs both on and offshore.
- Track and measure metrics and measures with the ability to forecast revenue and close business.
- At a minimum prior exposure and understanding of the following technologies: Java, J2EE Oracle, PL/SQL, .NET, (Cloud or RPA technologies preferred)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in IT or similarly related field or prior business development experience that would compensate for the lack thereof.
- Ability to pass an extensive background check including criminal and credit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in person and on the telephone
- Must be eligible to work in U.S. US Citizens and Green Card Holders ONLY!
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward a recent copy of your resume and state your salary requirements.
Competitive compensation and commission package with a full array of benefits to include 401k.
US Citizens or Green Card Holders Only.
Local candidates only - NO relocation.
A company of professionals who provide recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America. At RES we focus on permanent and contract placement. If you’ve been looking for employment and haven’t had any luck, allow our team of expert staffers to help with your job search. If you're an employer looking for qualified employees give us a call! With over 25 years of experience trust RES to help provide employment solutions.
At RES Consultant Group we work diligently to connect individuals with jobs that are in their field. Whether you're ready for a job within your field or you're exploring different career options, let RES help meet your employment needs.
Role: IT Project and Biz Development Client Relationship Manager - Banking
Apply for this job now.