Company: JEFFERSON DENTAL AND ORTHODONTICS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Who Are We?
We are Jefferson Dental & Orthodontics and we believe in taking a personal approach to dentistry. Since our humble beginnings in Texas in 1967, we've been a trusted friend for our patients near and far. At Jefferson, we understand it takes more than clinical excellence to earn a patient's trust. It's of the utmost importance that we all see the patient as a unique individual and demonstrate that their care plan is designed around each of their needs. In the San Antonio area, we've partnered with The Smile Center offices to expand their practices to provide comprehensive oral health to the entire family. We'll do whatever it takes to put a smile on each patient's face, so the rest of the world can see how amazing it is. We truly change people's lives. Do you want to be a part of our life changing team?!
General Managers are the local leader at each dental office. General Managers are the trustees of the practice and take ownership of the patient's well-being, as well as the growth of the office; our community reputation and ensuring company policies and procedures are followed. Under the guidance of the Regional Manager, they are responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of their location. They provide clinical oversight to all team members and hold staff accountable for accomplishing their daily duties, following JDO policies and procedures and providing excellence in patient care.
What You'll Do
- Provide day-to-day leadership to multi-specialty dental practice; Partner with Regional Manager to execute on business objectives and provide insights on local execution
- Serve as liaison between doctors/providers and staff regarding work assignments and clinical priorities
- Conduct audits of patient schedules; quality of data entry and patient information; consistency of patient consultations and financial presentations; internal referral process; and supply orders and utilization
- Assist front office team as needed in presenting post-exam consultations and financing options
- Partner with Recruiting team to identify, select, and hire high performing candidates
- Perform team member development including but not limited to training, continuous coaching conversations, performance documentation, and disciplinary action as needed.
- Create and manage weekly team member schedules and labor costs
Who We're Looking For
- Someone dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure the best customer service and experience
- Excellent communicator and motivator to confidently lead our teams by building relationships of trust, open communication, and a collaborative office culture
- Well-organized, adaptable individual who is comfortable managing diverse teams while handling changing priorities
- Competitive pay and bonus structure - starting salary $55,000 and bonuses of up to $800/month*!
- New Grads welcome!
- Growth and advancement opportunities for leadership roles
- Vacation and PTO
- $25,000 of Company-paid Life Insurance
- Wide variety of additional benefits including:
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Supplement Life Insurance for you or your dependents
- Critical Illness
- Identity Protection
- Team Member Assistance Program
*Bonus potential based on achieving certain number of business objectives per month
- Associates' degree or 5 years' management experience
- Customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft office proficiency, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
- Management Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Dental office management experience, especially in a multi-specialty office, highly preferred
- Knowledge of Dentrix and Dolphin dental software
- CPR-BLS, RDA, or other related dental certifications
- Spanish (Preferred)
Powered by JazzHR