Care Assistants Needed In Warminster
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Warminster.
Care Home with nursing - Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 80 Service Users
Dementia * Learning Disability * Mental Health Condition * Old Age * Physical Disability
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
We have day and night contracts available of 36/48 hours per week.
The pay is £9.00
If this role is suitable for you, it's on a first come first serve basis for the right applicants so if you're interested please get in contact ASAP on [... Click Apply...] quoting reference number JA42150