Senior .Net Developer
About Anteo Group:
The Anteo Group is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you’re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, The Anteo Group is the solution you’ve been looking for. We do IT talent right. We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join a fast-paced and innovative team. In this role, you will design and write code to support the existing application. In addition, you will demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. You will rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You may provide consultation on complex projects and are considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's business applications
· Gather requirements from users, create specifications and develop code.
· Design and write code to support the existing application.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable VB.Net/C# code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Proficient in VB.Net/C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
· Familiarity with the .NET framework
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Skill for writing reusable C#/VB.Net libraries
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#/VB.Net
· Expertise in creating complex queries using SQL Server 2014
· Understanding of relational database structures
· Experience with popular web application frameworks,
· Knack for writing clean, readable C#/VB.Net code
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS.
· Familiarity with continuous integration
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
· Healthcare benefits
· 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
· Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
· Consultant Care Program
Anteo Group at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, Anteo Group is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning Anteo Group Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.
The CSI Companies, Inc. offers specialized employment consulting solutions to a wide range of companies throughout the world, including some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. Recently, CSI became a member of RECRUIT CO. LTD, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
CSI consists of five business units: CSI Professional, CSI Tech, CSI Healthcare IT, CSI Financial and CSI Search.
Role: VB .Net Developer
Apply for this job now.