We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! At our brand new Orthopedic Practice in Decatur, you will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep operations running smoothly. We're searching for a self-starter with the passion to excel in everything you do. Someone that is comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while delivering enthusiastic and friendly patient care.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner including but not limited to, phone calls/voicemails, prescription refills, disability/FMLA paperwork
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms and accurately record patient history in electronic health record system
- Learn physician's treatment preferences
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical insurance
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute specializes in orthopedic surgery, arthroscopic joint surgery, and sports medicine. The Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Institute was founded with one goal: To provide the highest quality of care possible, while giving each patient individual, personalized attention.
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.