Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum, Inc benefits
HR Advisor opportunity available working for a leading organisation based in the Wakefield area, West Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced HR generalist looking for a role where you will have lots of exposure and variety. This is a full-time permanent opportunity based onsite at their offices based in the Mirfield area, West Yorkshire.
In this role you will report in to the HR Manager to ensure legal compliance and best practice HR processes and procedures are in place and maintained. In this role you will demonstrate the ability to identify and report problems and assist in actions for continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities include:-
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Keep up to date knowledge of employment law legislation and train managers on employment procedures and best practices.
- Support the HR Manager on human resources issues and responsible for dealing with complex employee relations including managing absence, performance management, dispute resolution, disciplinary and grievance cases, capability, retirement and redundancy.
- Manage the Human Resources administration of recruitment including contracts, criminal record checks, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, probationary review periods.
- Be actively involved in Recruitment including job descriptions, content of advertisements, short-listing and reference taking.
- Manage the administration for leavers.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Organise and schedule training sessions and activities as appropriate.
- Ensure all employee records are legally compliant in accordance with the relevant Data Protection regulations in force and in accordance with GDPR and border control regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of employee data for payroll.
- Be flexible in your approach to any other duties in accordance with the needs of the business.
Experience and Skills Required:-
- Level 5 qualified or working towards ideally.
- Experience in a HR Generalist role
- Experience of dealing with Employee Relation issues
This role is paying circa £32,000-£35,000 + 25 days hol+BH + option to buy or sell 2 days, competitive Pension scheme, employee discount on retail, early finish Fridays.
Based onsite every day working 8:30am-5:00pm Mondays – Thursdays and 8:30am-3:45pm on Fridays.