Seeking bookkeeper/office assistant/receptionist as a part-time positions in a local small CPA firm (Certified Public Accounting). (Must be able to speak fluently Cantonese/Chinese).
Duties will include front desk reception services, tax preparation, bookkeeping for various small businesses, data entry, word processing and administrative work. Interacting with clients on inquiries and business related activities.
Education: AA degree or an equivalent combination of relevant education, training, and expertise sufficient to perform the essential duties of the position (bookkeeping).
Key Qualification/Experience Requirements:
- Must be fluent in CANTONESE.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills. (Flexible work schedule generally from between 8:00am to 5:00pm, part time 25 hours a week 3-4 days a week Monday through Friday).
- 2 years of experience in bookkeeping and payroll filing
- Attention to detail, accurate memory recall, and excellent data entry skills, including 10-KEY.
- Highly organized and able to follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Assist with making appointments for owner/partners
- Effectively communicates information verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate to clients professionally in English and Cantonese.
- Must be able to assist staff and clients with maintaining the books for several small businesses- Accounting Degree a PLUS, but not required.
- Microsoft Excel (able to use formulas and linking).
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe Acrobat Standard- Flexible availability during business hours
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision after initial training period.
Recommended Experience a plus:
- 3 - 5 years experience in bookkeeping, payroll and tax preparation
- Quick Books Online
- Quick Books Desktop Version 2015 and up
- Ultra Tax Software
- Bookkeeping Experience (Law Firm specific a plus!)
- 10 Key by touch
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Flexible full time during tax season (January through April 15th).
Tentative start date Mid October 2018.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
We are a small boutique tax and bookkeeping firm serving individual and small business owners with their tax preparation, planning and bookkeeping needs.
Role: Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.