Position Title: MEDICAL DEVICE ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Earn 5+ years $1500 to $5000 per month per practice. No quotas to maintain.
* Part or Full Time. Work alongside current position.
* Represent the future of healthcare. Forefront of industry trends.
* Role: Learn 5-minute appointment setting presentation. Can be trained and field ready within a few days.
* Clinical Consultant Team to present and close your deals.
* Earn 5+ years $1500 to $5000 per month per practice, depending on patient volume.
* Pay Per Performance vested residual. No quotas to maintain.
* No caps on earnings.
* Huge, unpenetrated market. No material competition.
* CRM, training, marketing materials and ongoing field support provided.
* Benefits: Improve Patient Care. Improve Practice Revenue. Addresses MIPS/MACRA challenges and concerns.
* System is implemented without added cost of staff or change of flow to the practice’s daily office routine.
* Proven. Patented. Three (3) FDA 510-k Clearances.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Is a self-motivator who routinely defines and accomplishes their own goals.
· Has full time experience as an MD, DO, CNP, NP, RN, PA or in Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales.
· Has in place strong, existing relationships with Private Practice Doctors who practice in applicable medical disciplines in our approved taxonomy of Family Medicine, General Practice, Primary Care, Cardiology, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Doctor of Osteopathy, Pain Management Integrated Practice, and Integrated Specialty Groups.
· Ability to grow their existing physician network
Upon review of your application, approved candidates will receive a Next Steps email that will include comprehensive information on the position along with product information, and a Qualifying Questionnaire to be submitted. Candidates who meet our minimum qualifications will be contacted by a Hiring Manager to schedule an interview.
Nex Medical Solutions is committed to providing healthcare professionals with the opportunity to enhance patient care while contemporaneously increasing practice revenue. To that end, Nex Medical Solutions is designed to operate as the preeminent leader in comprehensive and technologically advanced medical solutions for healthcare professionals across the nation, by providing state-of- the-art, medical technology, and services affording their patients transcending preventative care while increasing practice revenue potential (commensurate with regulatory statutes). Improving healthcare is our focus and passion. Our platform provides the finest technology based on advanced scientific principles, complemented by medical technology support services, which are second to none. Recognizing technology and medical science is rapidly evolving, enables our innovative approach to addressing health and wellness challenges across the broad spectrum of healthcare.
Role: Medical Device Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.