We are a team of talented professionals driven by positive results and relationships. Our commitment to taking care of each other and our clients shows in the quality of our work and consistent A+ ratings. While serving the Northern California area for over 12 years we have seen constant growth. Due to the large volume of current and potential customers, we are in need of new team members to join our award-winning Company.
We're currently seeking an Administrative Assistant position in our Burlingame, CA office to help support the growth of our remodeling business. If you are highly organized, reliable & hardworking with a desire to work in a high paced environment, please apply.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Reliable & dependable work habits
- Excellent time management & interpersonal skills
- Energy & enthusiasm with a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, conversational & engaging phone presence
- Basic knowledge and experience with CRM systems
- General knowledge of construction and permitting process is a plus but not required
- A self-motivator with an efficient work ethic
- Experience with bookkeeping is a plus but not required
- Willingness to learn!
- Reliable transportation
Job duties to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for coordinating and completion of administrative tasks at our operations center
- Assists with aspects of client interaction: Including answering phones, emails, showroom visits, product knowledge & integration, etc.
- Handles the scheduling of leads, service calls and client appointments
- Ordering materials
- Daily support of on site Management including facilitation of pulling permits and scheduling inspections
- Processing financing paperwork / credit card payments as needed
- Process and follow up phone calls for collecting balances upon completion of projects
Competitive pay compensation dependent on experience.
Powered by JazzHR