Company: TERESA COWART TEAM
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Wanted for immediate hire. Must be an ambitious, coachable, and goal-oriented individual looking to create a career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization. Strength of character, coachable nature, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics, extracurricular activities, and an unending quest for personal and professional development. We also encourage applicants to apply who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry to move beyond quotas and fixed incomes.Compensation:
$45,000 - 100,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Communicate powerfully and succinctly to help strengthen prospective relationships.
- Primary duties include market research and analysis, follow-up, e-mail, phone communication, and overall creation and management of a sales pipeline.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate desires; then deliver exceptional value through expert market knowledge and negotiation skills.
- Frequently prospect and network within the community, and host open houses to increase your database.
- Familiarity with, and expert knowledge of, the local area real estate market.
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, self-starter, dynamic, and performs well under pressure.
- Real Estate License helpful (We can help with this).
- Sales and Business experience very helpful
Teresa Cowart Team is a growing real estate team. Established by Teresa Cowart (as a single agent in 2005. Our team is the number one team in our MLS and has been since 2015. We consistently sell more homes and provide better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our clients. If you are ready to join a busy team that is different, that is cutting edge, and always evolving, this is a great opportunity!
Warning - Every member of our team is equally important and we are picky.
Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves and be a team player - please apply! We don't do drama or negativity at all.
No phone calls.