Who you are:
You are a bright, organized, energetic and self-motivated individual used to working in a fast paced environment. You have excellent communication skills and relish the ability to work collaboratively with different departments as well as solve accounting problems on your own.
What you will be doing:
· Maintain General Ledger and record journal entries
· Oversee A/P and A/R processes
· Lead month end book close
· Financial reporting - Prepare monthly financial statements
· Reconcile bank statements
· Review expense reports
· Payroll processing
· Financial Audit prep and support
· Support forecasting, managerial reporting and ad-hoc financial and business related
· Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
What you need:
· Bachelors degree in Accounting required
· MBA or CPA preferred
· 5 years accounting experience
· Solid GAAP understanding
Benefits and Perks:
Competitive salary, startup environment, excellent health, dental, vision, 401k, life and ancillary benefits, generous PTO and flex work schedule.
EmpiRx Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Who we are:
EmpiRx Health is a revolutionary Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) company designed by industry experts to address major gaps in today’s PBM marketplace. Headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey we are driven by the desire to change an archaic industry and save our clients’ money in the process. We work in a fast paced, startup style office where groundbreaking ideas are celebrated.
What we do:
We tackle pharmacy costs head on, deliver concierge service to our clients and provide superior clinical care that strategically aligns with members, clients and their benefit advisors. Our goal is to simplify pharmacy benefit solutions and create best-in-class products to achieve our clients’ objectives.
Role: Senior Accountant
Apply for this job now.