COMPANY: SJR RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £30,000 per annum 10K Bonus - Plus Laptop / Plus Unlimited Holidays /
A busy and expanding Specialist lender based in the Manchester is looking for a Case Manager/Underwriter to join the team to work with the Risk department and support the Underwriting Managers.
Main duties for the Case Manager / Underwriter (Bridging)
- Complete the underwriting process from application submission through to completion
- Undertaking KYC Checks
- Undertaking Credit, Land Registration checks
- Instructing valuers, monitoring surveyors and solicitors
- Reviewing Report on Titles
- Dealing with funds request
- Assist the sales department and underwriting managers in the management of dedicated pipelines of cases to swift completion, providing support where required
- Build relationships with external contacts such as valuers, brokers, customers surveyors, and solicitors
- Produce legal documents
- Ensuring Data Quality checks are completed
Candidates will need to have at least 2 years’ experience within the Mortgage/Secured Lender sector and have experience in dealing with borrowers and mortgage brokers. Excellent communication and organisation skills are a must along with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
For further information please contact Rico Iheagwara
Keywords: Bridging Finance, Bridging, Case Manager, Processor, Underwriter, Bridging Case Manager, Bridging Processor, Bridging Underwriter, Mortgage Case Manager, Mortgage Processor, Mortgage Underwriter
Role: Case Manager / Underwriter - Bridging Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.