Midwest Short Haul Home Daily Class A CDL Truck Driver
This Home Daily (Monday-Friday) Midwest Short Haul position offers a good balance between home time and a reliable income.
- Home Time: Daily
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Average Miles Per Week: 2,450
- Average Miles Per Day: 450-500
- Equipment: Late-Model Kenworth, Volvo, or Freightliner (typically 2015-2018 models)
- Operating Area: WI, IL, and MO
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Cents Per Mile: $0.45
- Weekly Compensation: Average $1,200*
- Annual Compensation: Average $62,500
- Detention: $17.00/Hour (after 1 hour)
- Holiday Pay: $120/day; 6 Holiday/year
- Mileage Bands on Loaded Miles: 0-50 Miles = $30; 51-100 Miles = $20; and 101-150 Miles = $10
- Stop Off Pay: $20.00
- Paid Vacation: $170/day (1 week After six months, 1 week on Year Anniversary)
* Averages of the top 50% of drivers in this role.
- $250 First-Load Bonus
- $250 Level 1 and $150 Level 2 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- $150-$500 Red Rewards for top-performing drivers by division
- $1,000/Referral Bonus
- Up to $300 Monthly MPG Bonus
BENEFITS AND MORE
- Medical with HSA
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 3% Company Match
- No Fee Pet Policy (Up to 2 Pets at a Time)
- No Fee Passenger Program (Up to 1 Family Member or Friend at a Time)
- $25,000 Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Up to $80 Reimbursement on Work Boots/Year
- Free Sleep Apnea Testing ($2,000 Value!) and Equipment Payment Plan Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Financial Wellness Program
- Weight Loss Program
- Run/Walk Reimbursement Program
- Class A CDL
- 23 Years or Older
- Current Medical Card
- Drug Screen and Hair Follicle Test
- Min. 12 Months Recent Tractor-Trailer Experience
- Driver must live within 30 miles of Indianapolis, N
Job ID: MW001
Ready to apply? Click the Apply Now button below!
Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) is hiring in your area to join our team! Founded 25+ years ago in Green Bay, WI, the Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) family has grown to over 725 truck drivers and over 200 driver support professionals. We haul paper, consumer products, and much more by providing trucking solutions out of the Midwest and Southeast.
What Drives You? Whether it’s better home time, pay, benefits for you and your family, opportunities for growth, or all of the above, you will find an opportunity that meets your needs with PTI. Our vision is to provide a safe and great place to work. If you want to work with a company that is motivated to help you fulfill your goals and join a hard-working team, then let us know What Drives You and we’ll rise to meet the challenge. It’s not about the job - it’s about you and your drive.
Role: Midwest Short Haul Home Daily Class A CDL Truck Driver - 45 CPM
Apply for this job now.