Position: IT Field Support Technician
Pay Rate: 17.00 W2, plus mileage and travel expense
Location: Seattle, WA 98101 area (field service)
Hours: Full Time, M-F, 9AM-6PM, some on-call
Description: IT Field Support for area clients.
* Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines
* Technician will travel to each client’s location
* Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer
* Works under general supervision
* No computer experience required. This is a train from scratch position.
* 0 years plus supporting Desktops, Laptops and Printers.
* 0 years plus with customer service experience
* Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
* Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
* Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
* Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Must have work history of minimum one year with the same employer.
* Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
* Basic Hand Tools for computer repair
* Possess a valid driver’s license
Murtech is an IT Consulting and Placement firm in Pittsburgh, PA and Independence, OH working nationally. We work hard to be your partner and we take on your career/hiring needs as our own. We strive to earn and maintain the trust of the people with whom we work. Murtech's benefits are second to none.
Role: Entry Level IT Field Technician
Apply for this job now.